About Jule's Market
In January of 2015, Jeremy Cullifer and James Terrell decided that La Quinta was in need of a community-focused grocery store. One that would not only carry a full array of grocery needs, but also be an active member in the community.
So in August 2015, Jule's Market opened in La Quinta, CA, right across the street from the famous Old Town La Quinta Main Street.
At Jule's Market, we have a full grocery department that carries your favorite national brands as well as smaller specialty and local brands that you might not be able to find elsewhere. See our page on local products for a few of our favorites. We also have fresh produce and meat along with the traditional dairy, eggs and deli goods. We pride ourselves on our exceptional wine and craft beer selection and even have a wine specialist on staff to assist you.
At Jule's Market we want to more than just another grocery store, we strive to become your Neighborhood Gem.
What We Believe at Jule's Market
- We believe that if you are going to be a retailer in a community, you should be involved in the community. We believe in our neighborhood.
- We believe that you can treat your staff with value, offering fair wages and benefits and a chance to grow with the business. We believe in people.
- We believe in offering products that you need at competitive pricing. As a small store, we may not always be able to compete with the big box grocers, but we promise to offer you the best value that we can pass on to you from our suppliers. Which is also why we put such a value on working with local producers. We understand as a small business how tough running a small business can be and we believe in giving opportunities to companies that might not be able to work with the big chain stores. We believe in small businesses.
Why Shop at Jule's Market?
- We carry the same labels as the big chains.
- We are conveniently located right next to Old Town La Quinta.
- We open at 6am so you can stop in before work.
- You can grab a free cup of coffee as you shop.
- We like you and we're pretty sure you're going to like us.